Wednesday 12 October 2011

Kohler - Perfection Personified


I am obsessed with fashion and style. Well! I don’t think that many would admit it so bluntly, but I do! Not only my own self, but I always want that things around me should be well-decorated and are fashionista. So, when at the time I was busy in redoing the look of my house, I wanted every accessory installed to be properly styled and of course highly functional. And to get high performing bathroom accessories, I looked around at many shops and brand and wasn’t getting the results I was looking for. This made a bit frustrated, but then still I didn’t loose hope and searched for more and more.

It was Kohler bathroom accessories that took me by storm. OMG! Such a breathtaking collection the brand features. I was really impressed with the design and look of Kohler K-1013-47 Portrait 5' Bath Tub Almond which is made of fiberglass to ensure durability. Additionally, Kohle K-3588-0 Escale Two-piece Elongated Toilet with Seat perfectly amalgamates European contemporary design and ultimate comfort. And the thing that I bought immediately was the Kohler K-1018-0 Devonshire 40' Shower Walls White, it has made my bathroom space extremely beautiful and spacious too. The Kohler K-10085-9-BN Oblo Two-Handle Monoblock Lavatory bathroom Faucet Vibrant Brushed Nickel is very much on my shopping list. Besides, I even checkout other products offered from Kohler including kitchen accessories and they too were really extremely good! Now, I am almost done with the bathroom and kitchen accessories for my house and looking for good and but of course stylish Shallow well pumps, Hunter Ceiling fans and Vaccume Cleaners.

So, let’s see which brand is going to suffice my hunger for style and functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WWW.NameBrandFaucets.com - Bathroom Accessories | Kitchen Accessories | Bathroom Faucets | Bathroom Fixtures